MindBody 14-day cleanse
Why participate in the 14 day MindBody cleanse?
Hi I am Lauren- Mother to four amazing children including twins. And podcaster, personal trainer, YouTuber and writer.
Do you ever feel that life is rushing by?
That you just keep repeating old patterns?
Almost as if you are running in circles?
Perhaps you are holding onto past resentments?
Perhaps you struggle to sleep or find yourself worried ruminating about the day to day.
Or you can’t quite seem to get fitter or healthier?
There is a present of infinite opportunity waiting for you to take charge.
So why settle?
I am happy to introduce to you to my MindBody 14-day yearly cleanse program.
Maybe it is breaking into a new pattern maybe it is experiencing more peace or letting go of past relationships? Maybe it is time for you to get into shape or have more love or compassion in your life. Maybe it is just time for you to be yourself. You know- your real self; not that person that others may think you are
- the self that you know you are.
About This Course
The mind-body cleanse is a 14-day program designed to prepare you for the new year. Each day you will receive a lesson which will shift your focus through diet, movement, and cognitive behavioral change. This course will have you inspired and passionate about your present.
Decide to make your resolutions and your dreams a reality. So go on – ‘why not be the person today – who you wish to become?”
The 14-Day MindBody Cleanse is a user-friendly course that helps you clean out and cleanse past memories, preconceptions and destructive patterns of your life. Together we support you in not only obtaining your goals for the new year but in forging new patterns and getting to know your authentic self without the clutter of social attachment and expectation.
When you take the time to cleanse your physical body of residual stress and toxicity, you will be rewarded with increased mental clarity, awareness, a sense of self and health and fitness. The cleanse is designed to clear away the experiences of your past—your struggles, stress, hurts and resentments—which may darken your way of seeing the world and prevent you from reaching your heart-filled goals. It all starts with your ability to cleanse , to clear out to declutter your body and mind or the stuff which is holding you back.
New Year’s resolutions often get swept away in the tsunami of Christmas preparations and manic festivities. So let’s instead take the time to prepare our physical and mindful self for a change.
This course, is taught by myself Lauren Ostrowski Fenton, a personal trainer, counselor, YouTuber and writer. This course will be repeated at the same time each year. I recommend that you diarise to repeat this course with us each year exploring ways to improve your ability to cleanse, renew and revitalize your mind and body.
Learn to be in the moment, focus, set goals and prepare for the new year.
What are the course requirements?
- You will need a journal, an ability to watch videos and download audio and the ability to follow on with the tasks set each day with an open heart, vulnerability and a readiness to bring change into your world. After all you deserve to be today the person you wish to become.
What am I going to achieve from this course?
- Understand how to bring happiness and peace into your life.
- Employ a variety of meditation, yoga practices, and food planning together with contemplation and daily journaling to learn to release and let go the old, sit in the present and prepare and plan for the future.
What is the target audience?
- This course is suited to anyone over the age of 18 who is looking to complete their life, feel peace, and move towards enlightenment.
On each of the 14 days the course suggests a daily cognitive focus in order to encourage emotional cleansing letting go and creating space to be in the moment. The course incorporates structured journaling, daily rituals, light yoga, walking, and daily reflections. The aim of the course is to help you learn to cleanse the body of residual food toxins in order to begin a pattern of healthy wholesome eating in preparation for cognitive change. Once we can embrace change we are able to set goals, make plans and live in the moment.
The Path The Way & The Light
Click on each of the following to access the day’s lesson.
- Day one MindBody Cleanse – The path of compassion and empathy
- Day two MindBody Cleanse – The path of forgiveness
- Day three MindBody Cleanse – The path of the present and self-awareness
- Day four MindBody Cleanse – The path of reflection
- Day five MindBody Cleanse – The way of assertion
- Day six MindBody Cleanse – The way of simplicity
- Day seven MindBody Cleanse – The way of humility
- Day eight MindBody Cleanse – The way of letting go
- Day nine MindBody Cleanse – The way of acceptance and determination
- Day ten MindBody Cleanse – The light of unpacking falling in love
- Day eleven MindBody Cleanse – The light of self- awareness and observation.
- Day twelve MindBody Cleanse – The light of purpose and meaning
- Day thirteen MindBody Cleanse – The light of planning and perspective
- Day fourteen MindBody Cleanse – The path, the way, and the light
The information shared here does not replace the guidance of a qualified medical practitioner. Please consult your healthcare professional before participating in a juice fast, particularly if there are existing medical conditions or concerns.
The program has a significant focus upon detoxing.
By removing foods that make us feel tired, bloated and not so at peace with our authentic self and instead replacing them with a healthy balanced diet rich in plant-based foods and lean protein, you will start to not only feel more energy and less stress but you will feel more mindful so that you can set goals and be in the present.
Our physical body is the temple to our mind and spirit, so the cleaner our physical self is, the more directional our mindful self. Let’s declutter and clean up our bodies so that our minds may breathe, focus, and move with change.
Start with a pantry detox
Actions to complete each day
As part of your daily lessons complete the following
- Complete your journal (Click here for how to)
- Food plan( click here for how to)
- Yoga- Do a simple 8- 15-minute practice daily
- Walk each day for 10 – 15 minutes and be in the experience of each and every step
- Read & reflect upon the day’s meaning and how you may grow from this day’s lesson
- Meditation- a 15-minute meditation of your choice. Keep the meditation simple and silent.
- Water – drink lots of water each day.
- Snacks– Have a morning and afternoon snack
- Teas– Drink a variety of natural herbal teas( no artificial ingredients)
- Movement- Yoga, walking, meditating and stretching- Do a short session of yoga, meditation and walking every day to help wake up the metabolism and encourage detoxing and self-inquiry.
Would love to hear from you
I think you know by now that I love to communicate with you. I enjoy discussing and exploring issues and reading your comments so please reach out with any ideas you may have.
- Have you found any interesting recipes?
- Do you have any ideas for staying on track?
- Do you have any examples of a simple restorative yoga practice?
- How is your daily walking going?
- Or perhaps you would just like to share your experiences?