Day Ten Why we fall in love Episode 166 Being well with Lauren
Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell. ~Emily Dickinson
We are animals. One of our instinctive, primal urges is to fall in love. The funny thing about falling in romantic love is that it is based upon animal desire and wanting …and the funny thing(not so funny actually) about desire and wanting is that it is the exact polar opposite of having and being. Let’s talk about falling in love and what it has to do with cleansing our sense of self. Why do we cleanse our sense of self? … To be happy and peaceful of course.
Lauren Ostrowski Fenton
As part of your daily lessons complete the following
- Complete your journal (Click here for how to)
- Food plan( click here for how to)
- Yoga- Do a simple 8- 15-minute practice daily
- Walk each day for 10 – 15 minutes and be in the experience of each and every step
- Read & reflect upon the day’s meaning and how you may grow from this day’s lesson
- Meditation- a 15-minute meditation of your choice. Keep the meditation simple and silent.