Episode 143 Being well with Lauren
Ten super fitness Life hacks
In my 51 years and my 34 years involved in fitness, these are my top keys not only to fitness but being fit for life.
- Prepare your food yourself – enjoy the experience
- Walk daily
- Do push ups daily
- Keep your hips open, mobile, and stable
- Encourage and maintain a long, healthy mobile spine
- Make time
- Make your fitness sustainable
- Do yoga
- Drink alcohol in conscious moderation
- Have the discipline to face yourself
So let’s sit down and talk fitness
My virtual online wellness centre is now open
JOIN MY VIRTUAL ONLINE RETREAT for wellness at
BUY MY BOOK Daily Rituals For Happiness https://www.amazon.com/Daily-Rituals-Happiness-happy-single-ebook/dp/B01GA4KXWY?ie=UTF8&ref_=pe_2427780_160035660
My podcast https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/being-well-with-lauren/id1030685050?mt=2
How to find balance in the mayhem course DAY ONE
Episode 136 Being well with Lauren
Do you ever feel like life is rushing past so fast and it feels hard to even find the time to draw breath?
Today is the first day in my five-day course exploring how we can find balance in the mayhem of our daily lives. So grab a nice cup of tea and let’s explore balance.
What is balance?
Balance is the state of having your weight spread equally using your body so that you do not fall. But balance is more than this balance is also about having the ability to move or to remain in a position without losing control or falling…emotionally and physically.
- As part of your homework for this course answer the following questions:
- Write about what our western culture teaches us.
- Our western style of living encourages speed convenience and multitasking. How does this manic existence make you feel? Discuss
- How does the western style of living affect your sense of self?
- Do we have to be part of the madding crowd? In other words, do we have to be like everyone else?
- What happens or can happen when we do our own thing rather than conform to the social norm?
- What are your values?
- What is balance?
- What does living a balanced life mean for you?
Stay tuned for day two….